Friday, September 5, 2008

xoxo ?

hi there donkeys.
Waiting for Gossip girl to load, omgomg I CAN`T WAIT ;)
Nate nate nate nateee... bla. He`s hot. Burning babey! whosh..
His blue eyes melts my heart.
Okay, too drama LOL.
I think Chuck has a seductive voice, I said VOICE.

Anyways, one more week just ONE more week to go.
and byebye trials.
*stompsfeet*
Don`t remind me about SPM, just DO NOT. I just reminded myself but okay.
and now I`m talking to myself.
Accounts was a freggin killer, I nearly stabbed myself when I opened the paper.
I bet everyone who sat for it would think the same way. right?!

But anyhoo it`s over, can`t do much about it now , can I? :(
I am suppose to be studying history now, since I`m having the paper on monday.
But but :( It can wait haha..
Zit! forehead! noooo..
I don`t think facial wash is doing me any good at this point.
I somehow happen to have bad skin. :(:(

There`s a class for this-Cute is what we aim for.
This is a party without the people
This is a show without the sounds
this is a dance without the steps
Now I gave you the clues, so find what I've found

I know this is a pretty old song, but yeah I still like it. (:
That`s my favorite part.
Today I went to the clinic to check on my eye.
It has been red for the past few days, and it hurts a lil. The doctor said it was nothing big.
It`s just irritated and he gave my a eye drop.
I really dislike dropping eye drops because after a few minutes I could actually taste it.
ugh, really bitter.

3 more months and high school`s over! turn back time! turn back time! :(:(
I wish I could stay in high school for ever.
This is the time where we can actually have fun and not worry about our future YET.
It`s coming to an end and it sucks!
I better not make this a emo post. I guess I`ll stop now.

I`m screwed for history.
:)

Su.







No comments: