Monday, September 1, 2008

My Dead Blog

Hey ho! :)
I`m in the middle of my trials and YET i`m still here blogging.
But come on give me a break? lalala..

30/08/2008
Decided to practice Accs in the library with Matt, Dice & Pong. Matt & I reached the library first.
We had a nice conversation, he talks too much sometimes, seriously :) He doesn't see blogs, i mean except for one or two maybe? *ahem* so I can back stab him here and he`ll never know. But i won't obviously? :)
Dice came during lunch time, Matt & I were starving. We thought Pong could fetch us, but he was who knows where? And i won't want him to come all the way here and yet have to fetch us both for lunch.So, Matt & I decided to walk to hunt for food, where as Dice went back upstairs to wait for Mrpong.
AdrianSankar and Louis popped out later on. You should`ve seen them when they were discussing about add maths. How cute. :D:D The scene was pretty funny.
I didn`t tag along to curve, wasn't allowed to. :(

31/08/2008

What a day, it`s Merdeka Day. Missed church, got up and revised Accs and Addmaths.
Add maths`s killing me. :(
My day was pretty boring. Private Practice marathon was on, I was addicted.
anyhoo. i`m currently addicted to check yes juliet-we the kings.
run baby run...

I`m lazy, there`s no time for pictures.
Bare with me people.
much love.


No comments: