Saturday, September 6, 2008

I`m screwed?

historyhistory i`m dead for history.
Let`s see, I read 2 chapters of history and thats it, THAT`S IT!
Mich & I promised to hardcore tonight, but it's pretty obvious that I failed to do so.

& i guess she`s stuffing information in her head right now.

I really wonder whats the use of history in our lives, i mean seriously.

It`s just plain boring.


& now i`m blogging, and i`m wasting more time. YAY?-.-

omg. this is my first time using this `-.-` symbol. I`m serious.
But i`ll make it quick. hee.
I have gotta admit that my daddy`s butter cookies are actually good.

In fact pretty yummy!
I had like 5 i think? or more. I
t was way better than the chocolate cookies. good job papa!

ps; kor, if you`re reading, I`m sure you`re jealous. I`ll ask papa to make em again when you come back to M`sia.love.



I`m sorry, but history was just TOO boring.





I guess I`ll have to get back to my books now.
*sighs*


You call me a Stranger
You say I'm a danger
But all these thoughts are leaving you tonight; by secondhand serenade <3

No comments: