Friday, September 26, 2008

Sporty.

I feel so sporty these few days! :)

Thursday
Ian and Dice gave me a surprise by showing up at my place and asking me to jog?

And I was in my uniform top only? you didn`t need to know that but yeah..
Then, I hesitated a lil but I wanted to loose weight so ya I ended up tagging along.
Our plan was to jog to any of our friends place and force them to jog together, but it was too far for us (actually for Dice& I )
So we ended up jogging to the park near Ians place. We played basketball, Football & Badminton. :O
We were like jacoons there. Monkey & Donkey came after Terry.
You should really taste Ians water, I love it! in fact candice too! I know i know how can water taste diff ? But it seriously tasted diff , maybe a lil sweet-ish?
Candice came up with an idea to swim the next morning.

So....


Today
Woked up at 8.30 got ready and went to Tropicana Club with Michy.
We played monkey with using the swimming board? hahaha.. It was exhausting but FUN.
Ian wore his swimming trunk, something like you know tights?
HAHAHAHAHA.. funny lar.
The Cengalians went while the Bio ppl were suffering in school. awwhh.. It`s okay.
Ian had to attend a lunch @ Ou , so the rest of us decided to have lunch there too.
Burger King? I suggested Jap but nah no one layan-ed hahaha.
I found this new place for nail polish. thefaceshop? I think. Mich & I got red, light blue and yellow.
Pretty satisfied with the colors. At least the red is decent? It doesn't cost as much as it cost in skin foot. Headed off to Loui`s, hanged awhile and Monkey dropped us off at Dice`s.

By the way..
Check out my Quote on page 65 , Nostalgia. :) I just HAD to brag about it. Sorry lar.
And I really like our class page eventhough I look like crap there , but it's okay, it still looks rather unique compared to the others. sorry to say. The candid shots of us are indescribable. bwahah..
I was pretty moody in tuition today, sorry michmel. :( didn`t really felt like talking.
Mich i know you tried to pujuk me, how cute. hahaha. love. Mel was too far to do anything. :S
Found a new song, I heard it in Pong's car today. Such Great Heights- The Postal Service.
Ian did a some changes to the lyrics of the song today, pretty damn hilarious. funnyian.
Pictures tom! (:

I`m done for now!
pooop!
love

No comments: