Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Way Back Into Love

I was browsing through and coincidently Music & Lyrics was on HBO, and I fell in love with the song Way Back Into Love once more. The moves that Hugh Grant did in the movie were like those in the 80s , pretty hilarious. I think Haley Bennett (Cora) is really pretty, if I`m not mistaken she has a new movie coming up, it was on E news. Talking about songs, I am currently addicted to Practice Makes Perfect - Cute is What We Aim for , Forever Young - The Academy Is.., First Love-Utada Hikaru (I`m sure you`ve heard of this song) ohyeah! Franklin - Paramore , I was addicted to it quite some time ago, so hurry go download!

I`m waiting for GossipGirl to load.. `after 10 mins` still loading, `after an hour` still loading. -.- I am having my Maths paper tom, so yeah I can take a break just for today. All the teachers said that Gerak Gempur is counted in our trials, but that`s quite dumb? (: I don`t think Gerak Gempur is THAT important , because it is for them to set the standard for our actual SPM , so basically the shittier we do the better? lol. My high school days are coming to an end, I know I have said this like over a million times but. :( I`ll have to deal with it later on I guess?*pouts* My classmates are retarded in a good way. hee. Gossip Girl is not even loading? okay? Shitty connection. ugh.

I still haven't decided on what am I gonna take up in College? That`s .. BAD. Some of my friends are so certain on what they`re gonna take in the future, I do envy them a lot. It seems like I currently have no passion in anything YET? Last time I used to think that oh, since I`m taking up accounting why not go for accounting? But first the reason I wanted to take up accounting was because I managed to score well for last years finals ? I thought you know maybe I could major in Accounting next time,cause you know when you score well in a certain subject, you`ll be determine to work hard and score even better the next time that kinda feeling? but this year, my results are not exactly great. Just the other day, Mich Candy & I were having this talk about careers and future. I`ve heard a lot of stories that accountants regretting and so on, and accounting is basically very stressful ? so yeahh.. Maybe business would be a good idea? maybe not? I don`t know! seriously. I mean I am sure there`s much way wider choices right?

Somehow I just ran out of words. ahh.. I can`t wait to get this braces of mine to be removed! I just don`t know how long more?!! Seriously? seriously! Brace face lol. I feel like shopping now? :/ I just realized that this post is pretty messed up, but you just have to bare with it punk! Go take a look at Pattypat`s blog http://pattypatme.blogspot.com/. I absolutely love the pictures she edited. HAHA.Good job honey!:D I can`t wait to see the girls, it`s gonna be fuuhhnay.It`s 10.23pm & I don`t know what to do.

alrighty then, off I go!
lovey.

No comments: