Sunday, September 28, 2008

Board games?

yo!
Heard of Mage cafe? It`s mainly for board games, it is a fun place for you to just hang and play some games.I went there for the first time Yesterday.
fun fun fun.. Smelly, Yunny, Drian Pongie Loui Ianny went.
There were 326452 different games for us to choose. The games we played were pretty *ganjiong*.
Whats the point of playing those boring games anyways? no fun.

After Mage, we decided to play badminton, how sporty can we be man? Since Dice wanted to hang before she leaves for Aussie the next morning, so why not? Teman teman.
Got home at about 8.45pm? Asked Pong to pick us. *Pak Ahmad* I had this really bad stomach ache, it was probably gastric? Ruined my mood, but I got to play for while at least? grr.

My blog is getting boring, it`s full words instead of interesting pictures? I know..I don`t own a camera remember? yes yes ,shut up?!

Stole.

Smelly. :)
You wouldn't wanna see the other pictures of me. Seriously.

tsktsk. :)
Ugly.
Drian claimed that my nail colours reminded
him of chillies and mustard?
ADRIAN!


?!?! :D:D

damn retarded la?!
hahaha!
I made him look EVEN retarded.

this is the only ugly picture of him?
-.-
`notevenugly`


Today
Church was fun! The speaker was hilarious. I like him. He has a mixture of Asian & American accent maybe? I`m just guessing by the way.
Since Mel is planning to take up psychology , and we found out that he IS currently a Psychologist. So we decided to go over and have a talk with him. *even though I am not the one who wants advice from him, but what the heck? It won't hurt to gain some extra knowledge? *

He is actually dealing with some criminal cases now, how cool is that?!? It sounded something like Criminal Minds. *jengjeng*

I eventually asked him whether he could share with us two donkeys some interesting cases. He was so open and he shared with us the recent case he`s dealing with in Sg.
You can read it up in Mel's blog.
When I heard about it, my face went : O and -.-.
He is cool, hope to see him soon.

oh yeah ! Food fair! There was a food fair at my church today to raise fund. I loved the Ice Blended Cappuccino. Mel too! The pop-corn chicken was tasty!






ps ; I hate taking passport pictures and I have to do it tom. ugh.

No comments: