Sunday, August 24, 2008

To My Dearest ` Cricket `

You know who you are. :)


HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!

My HOT best friend <3>sorry I meant this picture :)

The retarded side of her :X

The Cute side of her :)

the Mcds-worker side of her :D

The poser side of her. :D

Holy moly! bwahahahahah!
I really miss our singapore trip. :(

whitelines.


Love you guys to death.
Bff. <3

I`m sure you had a pretty nice one, right? :D
I`ll keep this really short *not suppose to come online*
you`re my best friend, you`re always there for me, you`re hilarious, you`re retarded at times,you`re round *haha* you`re dimple-fied, you`re cricket-ish, you never fail to make me laugh, you`re super lame, you`re talkative, in fact you talk too much. bwaahha kidding. you`re hot, you`re cute, you`re sweet looking, brace-face, flat nose *don`t kill me* do you still want me to keep going? I can go on till who knows when :p
You know i love you, and i know you love me. lesbo much? mm hmm.
But I will stop here.
I`m pretty damn sure that our friendship will last for a long long time..
Yeap in fact I`m 110% sure. :D
7 years and still counting.. It will definitely last hun, no doubts.


Mind me. I just like these pictures. :)

curls? (:





no time no time.
off i go , toodles.
I`ll be back after trials.
xx.


Pig Dog Shit
<3

No comments: