Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Gory Much?

The initial plan was to head over to Curve to catch a movie. But the plan changed when Ian suggested to hang at someone`s place instead of going out. So, it was supposed to be at Pong`s then change of plan to Ian`s then changed to? Adrian`s Easypeasy. His mama is in Germany anyways. :)

At about 8pm or so , Mel tagged along and we went to Sankar`s. He texted me and said he was about to faint due to starvation ! awwh.. poor thing. We decided to have Mcds for dinner ! ugh, it didn't taste as good. I ordered my usual which is Double cheese burger.

Went upstairs to watch The Hostel & another plant-eating-human show, don`t remember the name. We barely even watched that movie, they were like ; 'oh it's damn boring lar, forward to the disgusting part lar.' So yeah we ended up watching those gory parts ONLY.
The Hostel was shitty seriously, the storyline was... uh..? The gory parts were actually GORY! ohmygoshh.. Thank god I was holding a pillow. ahhh... Guys would definitely 100% enjoy the show, watch it and tell me guys (:

and I had to sit right in front of the freggin TV. Everyone booked their own spaces on the bed, sishh. As usual, I am always the slow one. I wasn't alone, luckily,the boys took turns.
The lights were off through out the whole movie, but it was thriller so nah not scary. If it was a horror movie then yeah it would be scary. Matt big head just HAD to lock me outside the room ALL ALONE. *matt you`re damn dumb!* And Pong made this.. monster-ish sound which I can`t even explain. It was CREEPY WEY.

After the movie it was about maybe 12.10am? Matt and Loui went home early. So it was only the 6 of us, Jess Mel Adrian Pong Ian & myself. We had fun `fighting` with? soft toys *which includes Adrians wombat and Mr Beans bear? shakes head* and the two hard footballs !
We 3 poor girls were attacked by the 3 mean `killers` lol. They treat us like freggin guys wei? But heck it was a fun night !



No comments: