Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday (:

howdy! :)
I`m currently watching awake, pretty late? yes i know.
I`m halfway through it, hopefully it`ll turn out nice?

Church was great as usual, my grandmother & aunt tagged along,
since they`re here in KL.
They came down for just a few days.
What a small world, my grandmother met some of her friends there.
After the service, they went with my parents for lunch, as for mel & myself
we tagged along with the youngsters. :D
We had pan mee , mm it was not bad.
I`ve got to say that I`ve met some really nice and cheeky friends.

Today`s service was about forgiving others.
Even though you really really dislike a person, or someone did something really bad to you,
you should not revenge but pray for them and forgive them.
You`ll feel better, I think its really true. :) so yeaaah.

Anyways, after lunch we stopped by at a cendol stall.
*slurp* mm mmm. i loike!
we had something called pulut cendol i think? ;)
omg tasty, delicious, magnificent,brilliant..I so wanna have one now.
yummy!
You guys should try it someday. I`ve no idea about the exact location, but i do know its near the round about in DU and it`s near Mrs Chua`s( add math) tuition.
After all the eating and chit-chatting, John ( a funny guy ) dropped us at Mel`s
We watched gg and Criminal minds.
I didn`t get to finish criminal minds, DAYM! my mom came like 10 mins before the show end. OMG! :(:(
and and and ! i was suppose to learn how to drive today.....
but my mom had to go for dinner! MOMMY! grr.

On our way to lunch.



i like :)



yes i know alot of pictures right?

heh?

Melo and John (:

The greedy people!

Kinda candid, i was about to turn away :)


hmm. Mel took this


@ Mel`s

Had to entertain myself because she
was watching GG which i`ve watched already.

xxo.

p.s : Michelle chan, have a nice trip to Penang, i won't miss you.


No comments: