Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What Happens In Las Vegas.

Currently addicted to` always be my baby by COOK`!

Hi peanuts ! ;)
While waiting for my kor kor saiful , `snap snap` :)



there`s more to go, click EXIT if you can`t bare with it ;)


playing a fool :D




done ! :D


--------

Went to OU with Miss Yee , caught a movie. I`m sure everyone
knows the movie ` What Happens In Las Vegas`.
It`s some kick ass movie , gosh it was hilarious! I absolutely enjoyed it , and I`m pretty sure that you did too, right hun ? (:
I really love the combination of
Ashton Kutcher and Cameran Diaz !


Bumped into Matt just before the movie, I think he was with his mama :)
Anyways, after our movie which was about 7 maybe? We had our dinner @
Paddington House of Pancakes. *mm mmmm* yummy!

Soo, we were snapping pictures happily,
suddenly this
` dude` wait.. to be more specific this ` weird-creepy-scary-looking waiter`
gave us this look, this ` ahmoii.. phewit` look. It was so creepy, but funny at the same time!
Yun & I practically burst out laughing cause of his face. We were so afraid that he`ll think that we`re interested. He actually STOOD like few cm away from our table and STARE at us.
We felt so insecure and wanted to just RUN out of the place.
But we didn`t lar , duh. I have a picture of him, go check him out !
* pukes*









*points at the men, shouts `THATS HIM!`*
UGHH..

Strawberry Banana Yogurt. mm mmm

xxo.

ps : eeee i still feel disgusted by the guy.

1 comment:

Melody * said...

Oh gosh, he looks like Korkor Saiful.
HAAHAA :D