Saturday, May 24, 2008

Y.S.M <3

I`m feeling happy !
First of all Examination`s OVERRR ...!
Secondly, threesome got to hang out yesterday :)
Thirdly, I`m gonna watch Indiana Jones today !

Oh after school, Mel Yun Mich Pat Sankar & I tagged along to Din `s to catch P.s I Love You.
I remembered I ter-potonged a scene. SORRRRRY PPL.

Anwyays back to threesome,
I`m glad that we 3 got to hang out for long yesterday, we`ve not been hanging out much in school.
But I can assure you that this friendship will last for a LONG LONG timeee! Guarantee :)
They both had never let me down EVER..
I`ve no doubt trusting em, I can say that they`re 100% trustable (:



On the way ;)

Love :)

HAHA. geisha
* inside joke*


TOO fair.

skin disease.


Dined at Vivo :)

Candid

Mrs Lonely

spotted the 3?

circle :D



slurpp*

Yun

Mel

Digital Macro-ed

by mel :)
Nice.

greedy!

A random couple.
:D

eeeee. cutee tho :D



awww..

Dessert @ Baskins

melo!

Ma spoon is TOO big ;)
*mich, haha*


Mel & I


stoner ;D

<3>cheese

Mel`s fav way of snapping pictures.
` close up` HAHA


Hotel Royal Bintang :)

when there`s reflection
there will be camewhores ;)

Mel claimed that I look like Mich in this picture.
hmmmm..?

bwahah..



Mel`s Favo pose.. i wonder whyy? :X

Failed attempt for 70s haha!

syiok sendiri wey.

Sleepover at My place :)
Mel... tsk what`re you looking at?

don`t ask me why did she do that.
:X
there`s an inside joke to it.
`fan`

banana lips

Mel trying to snap a `nice` close up.
As you can see, failed.

niceee.

mmm..

i like :D

Do you see any differents?

OH?

pig !


Till then,
Bye !


No comments: