Sunday, February 15, 2009

V. day (:

My v'day wasn't that lonely after all. (:
Spent it with the chica's.
Girls night out yo ! The guys didn't manage to make it,
but we met up with em later that night.


Dinner @ Souled out

I had the worst drink EVER in my life !
*pukes*
Just look at the color of it.

Pussyfoot !

I have pretty friends.
(:

yours truly (:

We were the early birds
so..




some dog stole my camera.
ish.

meet my malay friend, Nur Micha.
:)

thief !
stole my camera without me knowing.
haha

eat somemore.. eat lagi

LOL..
jess ah jess

M & Ms
Twins?

meet my pig friend, fat pig. :)

michyy!

I look rather overjoyed.
:S

seems like she`s thinking about "someone"?
;)

candid much?

jokers.

pretty right?

not so anymore huh. :)


we'll never get bored of this.

patt.. :)
*coughMcough*


rempit glasses?

ugly but whatever..


Thanks Naz for the ride home and stuff.
Ey i belanja-ed you A&W, so yeah don't complain (:

Today,
Went to play golf with the husband & wife (mich & Naz )
Golf can cause blisters on your fingers. Kesian Mich.
and O.M.G. Mich got to drive Naz's car and dude I nearly had an heart attack.
I almost died and i mean really literally DIE die.
Mich, i`m not insulting or anything chill. relek.
She nearly hit a lorry, not joking. That's all I`m gonna say, or not she'll kill me. sorrey.

power wey she.
Don't play..

look at the sand man.
He is really good, he hits really high !
sorry noobie here. My first time. :/

I`m wearing Naz's new pair of futsal boots. :)
anyhoo, ignore my pose please.

I got tired and decided to pose. (:


xo.
Mid term man, daym !

No comments: