Thursday, February 19, 2009

Boo.

Mid term is on this coming Saturday. I`ll be having my Intermediate English paper first.
Not looking forward at all. Can't wait to get it over with. & plus I`m pretty excited about the Redang trip.
I hope it actually works out. YAY ! Get to spend time with the rest, since it has been a while.
I miss all of them. :( College life is .. like a fregging routine wey.
I`m not liking it, it's boring dull and BORING. *screams*
For the past two days I`ve been taking the Lrt & Bus to college. My mom went back to Ipoh for a couple of days. Thank god the two other monkeys came with me.The journey was a bloody torture ! It takes us about an hour to reach college. So we normally have to leave the house like an hour before class starts.
Independent but troublesome lar ! my gosh.

I can't wait to driveee ! wheee. Oh yeaah I`m actually taking lessons now. My engine died on my twice the first lesson. Wait more than twice, definitely a couple of times.
When i was driving back home, the engine died on me twice and the worse thing was those inconsiderate people behind kept horning me ! HELLO, don`t you get it "L" WEY ! And their horn is not like those once kinda thing, it's those LONG, and
IRRITATING type.
It's not like i wanted my car to die on me la! DAMMIT. I panicked thats why the engine died another time. stoopid people !

I`m addicted to Katy Perry - Thinking Of You. I really like it, especially a few parts where she pulls. and and you know Secret Valentine by We The Kings, go check out the video version I love the starting. It's just so nice... hahah I`ve got nothing to blog about here actually. I`ll just blog random things. I hope for the second intake, more hunks will appear. HELP is kinda lacking of hunks man, really :(
But at least I`ve seen a few. I'm sure if you read Candice's blog you`ll know that we do give some people nicknames which i think its hilarious. :)
maybe just for the 3 of us lar.
There's this guy we named him "Miss Ah" Cause there was once in our Study Skills class, he actually called miss chandra miss ah. Miss Chandra is very proper, she`s very polite and stuff.So it went like this.

Miss ah dude : Miss ah miss ah i want to ask you something.(cina tone)
Miss Chandra : *raises eyebrow* miss ah miss ah? What are you calling me. I`m miss Chandra not miss ah miss ah. ( in a very proper tone)

the 3 of us burst out laughing.

maybe it's not funny for you guys but yeaaah for us it was funny .If you were there maybe you`ll find it funny lar.
anyways, BYE !

No comments: