Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mcd`s

My Accounts homework is driving my koo-koo. I`m going all wonky. There are only numbers spinning in my head. 127632538?
Now all I know is Jurnal Am, Jurnal belian ,kredit this, debit that.. etc..
HELP !
I`m suppose to finish up the Documents for the year 1993 - 2007 + a extra ramalan question. Thats like? 15 sets of questions. :(
But.. I`m not suppose to complain, I`ll thank my teacher in the future if i actually score a A1 for Accounts. I guess I`ll just have to live with it. BOO..

For I have a mountain high of homeworks and revisions to do, I decided to take a trip to Mcd , Centrepoint to finish it up. As usual, I picked Mich (pig in a pig farm) up and off we go ! We had a absolutely great time on our way , we came to topic that made us burst out laughing. *funnay* Just before we left for mcds, she texted me and told me she just fell from the stairs.

Mich : lol. lol su. I just fell of the stairs wei. No kidding. Can die wei.
Su : burst out laughing.
Mich : I think my pants too long la. I wanted to go down and eat but failed. I`m suffering. Pls Help.

I`m sorry but i can`t help it, to me it`s funny. Mich oh mich , I love you lar, joker. You never fail to make me laugh, seriously.
You can just use a piece of paper to make me laugh. You should be a comedian.

Back to my boring story, we spotted a nice seat and quickly went to grab it.
My main point of this post is , we saw a ang mo, a CUTE one. I love his rosy cheeks. I know some of you may think that he`s just a ang mo. Hello, we`re malaysians ,it`s not surprising for a malaysian to feel happy.

Anyways, Mich stalked a random someone, he was sitting outside which was just beside us, the only thing that was separating us was a glass door.
He was on his laptop chatting with a girl, and Ms Michelle was there reading out what he said. It was so obvious that she was looking, I tried to stop her but after a while she read out the convo again. Mich, people`s privacy hello?? hahahaa.
She said : Su , I think he`s gonna ask her to couple. Ey she tak layan him la.
Since we had nothing to do at that moment, I campured. :) Just for fun.





She`s trying to express her pain through pictures.

Baskins babey..

that random someone. :/


At night
Daddy decided to make chocolate cookies , so his daughter decided why not help him? So, the daughter was given a task. The task was to do the measurements of the ingredients. The daughter was thinking, easy peasy job.
Everything was ready, daddy and his daughter was waiting for the results. And it became like

yep i know.

It wasn't even cookies anymore, it was half hard half spongy. HAHA.
Daddy said : Susie, it`s not chocolate cookies anymore, it`s now chocolate sponge cake.

there`s a healing speaker at FCT tmr. :)

No comments: