Sunday, July 27, 2008

Surprise?

Hi folks ! I`m back ! :)
School, homework, tuition, they`re all driving me insane.

boy, i`m exhausted .


My brother`s leaving to Melbourne tonight :( :( How i wish he could actually stay longer. *pouts* I`m gonna miss him sooooo much. I`ll have to wait for another 4 more months . We (my family) spent some quality time together ytd . We went to ss2`s Kayu to have dinner and we headed off to Sunway.

*haha*




Naz called and asked me if i could make it for Syam`s surprise party . After Sunway, my papa dropped me off at Syam`s. unfortunately i was late and i missed the surprise. aww man ! There was a chocolate fountain ! nyumm. After our meal, we had a karaoke session. I`ve gotta say Syam has a very spotting mama.

I had to went back early , i thought i could avoid singing if front of a crowd but his mom didn`t let me do so. She forced me to sing, she said i`m not allowed to go home if i don`t sing.
I was in a pretty tight position then , because firstly my brother was in a rush and he was waiting outside and secondly syam`s mom was waiting for me to sing. So, I just picked up the mic and sang some random oldies english song. gossssh, i was so embarrassed. I totally went off tune and so many eyes were staring at me. :(




*greedy*
Naz , i thought you`re going on a diet? :/
tak jadi?

Some random shots :)




stoopid face (:



ps : my accs homework is killing me !

No comments: