Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sweet Memories.

Aww man, my high school life`s is coming to an end !
It`s just sad and frustrating to even
think about leaving high school :(
I`ll really miss all my friends , especially *thegang*
I mean don`t get me wrong, I`ll definitely miss the rest too, like for example my classmates.
I`ll definitely remember 4 /5 Cengal , the best class EVER.
We`re like a family.* drama* AWW... hahaha.
We`ve been through alot together right guys? :D
This sucks !

cut the *emosession*
i`ll just upload some old pictures.

Night before CF camp :D

Good Old Times :)

Jamming session.

Candice with LONG hair.

Oreo advert :) haha.

who? :)

woah ,ze chics :D

Yuan.

Mich.

Mr Sankar , Miss Yue & Low.

Inter-class Drama Competition :)

was trying to take matt`s candid shot.

When she first had her camera :D

Audrey Sng, I miss you. :(

Oh o?

Ze girls.

Creepy? Candice edited if i`m not mistaken :D
lol.

Funtimes funtimes (;

L.O.V.E

2 comments:

TinyTinTin. said...

that last photos SERIOUSLY has pontianak potential weeeeh

Su Ann said...

kikie! :) I knowww ! It loooks quite CREEPY actually. :/ thanks to? candice ng hahaa.