Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Naive

Guess what?
Today`s
Open Day. yeaah i know right.
But I`ve already told my parents my results in advance so nothing happened.
No nagging and stuff, she did it earlier ;)

After school, went to DU to have *pan mee*. After lunch, my mom dropped me at
Pong`s. We were suppose to work on our Add Maths Project.
Candice Louis Matt Mich & I were suppose to go. But ended up only Matt Mich & myself.
In 3 hrs , we practically did .. nothing? Maybe 1/10? or maybe even lesser?And the worse thing is , we have to hand it in on Monday.
We`re pretty screwed huh.

I personally think that Pong has a tidy room * i mean compared to the other guys*
But maybe his kakak cleaned it up? No idea.
He has 2 lil adorablee dogs , Milo & Miko . Ahh. I love Milo, he`s so fluffy and fat and round & white!
He scratched me on my thigh , but he`s still adorable :)
Miko is soo thin, but cute too. *still prefers Milo*

Managed to get some nice songs from his computer.
Go search for
`boyce avenue`. I lovee. All their songs are cover but nicee , and their songs are acoustic . If you somehow like acoustic , you should really dl their songs.
& go search for
Naive - the kooks , swing life away - rise against , salty eyes - the matches.


Monkey in the jungle?

Meet my friend, BigHead.

He`s hobby is to whack others. ;)


I`m out
xx.

No comments: