Friday, October 16, 2009

Should I? :S


Jasmine (:(: I call her hung! She`s my childhood friend!
have been hanging out alot more now! YAY! :D
Went to danny's (:
Freaking attacker! Caught in action.
Stop disturbing me ASSface. hahah!


calafe HAHAH :)


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
REMEMBER THIS MOMENTTT FANNY???!!
candice hi5 man! :D:D got cha good there huh! you wouldn't wanna ride in my car anymoreee. poooor youuu HAHA!

The aftermath. He was so pissed! we were a lil worried.


candice! hold him down!!! HOLD HIM!!
let me get the toothpaste! *squuueeeezeee*
(were you hugging my giraffe? eee contaminator!)


alah, washing his "precious" face.


I look kinda dirty here. It must be your shirt.


he gives me this look ALL the time.
stoopid !


his "just-woke-up" face. HAHA!

in Malaysian Studies class.
LOL !

mich's work of art :)

michhh!


midget! hahahahah! (i had to literally get on a chair to snap this picture)


vomitting effect? hmm? not really.

Uptown's superyummy cendol pulut!
we snapped these pictures for our assignment btw.






xx.

1 comment:

jasminel said...

Awh, I'm so honoured to see myself here su :)
c u soon!!

love, hung.