Sunday, July 19, 2009

Brown? Copper? Orange?

Guess what?!
I dyed my jet black hair to...? Copper brown? Maroon?
Definitely not the color i wanted. BUT.. ahh well.
Guess I`ll have to live with it FOR NOW.
*puff*
Thanks Candice for helping! HEE
Shopped & got a pair of brown heels ! (:
me likey!

right after I dyed my hair. O.O




Hippo!

Fatso!

middle parting eyh mich?

camwhoreeee!

Overjoyed, never exercise before
:S
*hahaha*

Adriaaaaaaan ! *aghdjhasgsab*
Adorableeee
"Baby Of the Night"
right mich?


freaking child abuse wey! HAHAHA



Sunday
Lunch @ Oriental Cravings


*pass*

Imitating the previous photo!
"epic fail" quote mich.

rubbing her eyes.
Might as well dig out your eye ball, Mich?


Mich, don`t kill me kay! :(


Love you lar Michelle Chan (:


kak Minah. (:


Ciao the wow?







1 comment:

Jessica Loh said...

HAHAHA DAMN FUNNY WEI THE DIG EYE BALL PICTURE AND THE CARRY BOY ABUSE PICTURE.