Monday, June 8, 2009

Updates


Random Bff outing (:

Forced em to help me out with my presentation, which sucked. I screwed up as I always do for all my presentations.
Sigh..

ANYHOO,

picked me up !


stoned in OU for a bit


Lazy to cut me off. :S

<3>

Saturday (:

Teman-ed Mel to have lunch (at 4pm) @ Jaya 33.
Dinner @ Jetty, OU.
hopped over to Candice's hse, sleptover.
watched


The Notebook
! <3<3
I feel the loveeee... Do you feel me??
Yer damn sweet LARH! Cannot tahan.
I cried so much, I can't even feel my eye balls.



If you`re lame, go talk to him (:
CHILL (don`t think you`ll even see this)

Candice !
Pretty bahx

Alan ! funny fella. (:


I thought i was grounded but apparently NOT. Sneaky sneaky
Dinner with Mich.C, Paddington.



Happy much?


New Hairdo. Nice no?

Dessert @ Swensens





Just felt like posing.

comeeel..
You look like your youngest sister, Nicole BTW.


I wanna watch Gossip Girl :(

xoxo.

No comments: