Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's all good again.

Yesterday
Had lunch with my honey buns. Long time no see, right yunmel?

I didn't take any pictures tho :(
Mel your camera !
Hanged for quite a bit, met up with Seth and Lih Ter.
Surprised to see you there, Seth.

Had to rush back, picked Mich up and headed to OU.
Caught a movie. Coming soon.
Jeng Jeng.
My second time watching horror movie actually. Have never enjoyed it, never will.
The fear creeps me man.

The Playful one.

The Cheeky one.

This picture shows it all.

The Hyper one.

The Fat And Funny one !

On the way home.



Decided to sleepover at mich's.

she insist on helping me with facial.


I love the Chan sisters. (:

We had lunch in Village Park, DU (:
Suppose to go for cendol after that, but it was close.
Craving for it wey !
sort of.

michy!

couple.


OR-der already *insidejoke*


insidejoke too

stupid mich, you just had to right.
Push 2 plates to me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH !CINCAU ATTACK!
love you lar michy.

Otw from Bangsar.
I`m literally out of Cash. :(



Souvenir huh mich?





you`re gross man.

ugh.
At least you have a nice set of teeth.


x.

No comments: