Thursday, April 16, 2009

Carefree?

Bonjour ! (:
I`ve been living in a carefree life wey!
No class, no exams, nothing to stress about.
I`ve been spending alot of time with Mich and Candice. Bored of em already. HAHAHA
kidding huns.
Candie slept over yesterday, Mich the potong-er potong-ed the whole plan. GRR. always.
Watched Sex and The City. Candice, remember we had to hide our faces? *giggles*
I find Wall E super adorable ! I haven't finish watching yet. :(



pale






imitated my face.




after like forever, she finally has her camera back !
happy giler wey.

we stalked this 2 random dude.

For a second there, it looked like
he was making out.

---------------


At night , went to hang with my church friends for abit.

john the baldy. :p

the wanna-be gangster. :S

the emo one. :)

the cute one. :D


.... nothing to say

No comments: