Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth hour.

are you going to turn off all your lights?
I have no idea what am i gonna do in that hour :S

Yesterday

Candice came over just to hang around a bit. And she showed me some pictures which I didn't wanna see. GROSS TART :(
It was my mom's birthday, we WERE suppose to have dinner at a better place, but because I had to catch a movie at 9 and because my dad had come home late from work, we just had a simple dinner @ Curve.
Caught Confession of A Shopaholic with Mich and family. (outsider much?)
The movie was nice ! funny wey !
I`ll always be a fan of chic flicks.


Candice (:
hers.
Spots are visible. eeeee..



a bad painting. :)


papa ! <3>mummy! <3>michysu (:

paul frank !


And I also spent time making these yesterday and today. It's for my oral presentation.

how cute ! (:


a flower that Candice taught me (;

I researched online and here are some cute ones that I manage to make.

pig ! :D

dog ! :D

tortoise!

elephant !

ladybug !

whale !


origami crane !

box !


hee.


ps/ 3 assignments to go man :( wish me luck
pps/ 3 times dudee <3