Sunday, October 12, 2008

Birthday Bash!

Sorry for the late update.
Birthday Dinner @ Ninja Jones

10/10/2008 (nice number ey?)
Got back from tuition, rushed home to change. We had half and hour or so to get changed. We as in Mich and myself. The chics came , and then went to pick Mel up.

So, as all of us thought Ninja Jones was in Gardens, I told my mom to drop us off there. But?
We went over to the reception counter and found out the Ninja Jones is miles away....
We girls with heels had to drag ourselves there, blister blister! grr. We had to fregging cross over a over head bridge, those stairs were killers man.

Thanks guys for attending my party, it really made my day.
And not to forget, thanks to those who texted me face book-ed/friendster-ed me and called me to wish me. And for the presents/ cards. Smooch..









Birthday cake



I was forced to wear the thong
Jess Drian and Din bought for me.

Outside Ninja Jones




At Mel`s

Not elaborating. Lazy (:

xx.






No comments: