Thursday, September 18, 2008

Untitled

I just finished watching Sky Of Love - a Japanese Drama.
It was sad. :( :( I cried.
But I liked it.
I would say that One Litre Of Tears is better.
Both the story lines are different tho.
So actually it depends. I like both lar! :D
Those who are addicted to Jap/Korean dramas should check em out.
Every single Japanese and Korean drama I`ve watched so far never fail to make me cry.

Anyways, I went to play badminton @ the Taman Megah court with Maricruz, Ianny Melon, Meechelle, & Candeees.
I think i lost 10 Kg. :) HAHA.
I`m starting to like badminton MORE, because I can hit more now. Hee.
I`ve improved compared to the other time which was my first time this year.
Candeess oh candeees, She said it was her first time ever since who knows when, So yeaaah...
She missed about 100 times maybe? HAHAHAH i joke i joke. Not THAT bad lar.
You got better towards the end. Don`t worry.

Meecheelle the girl-whos-currently-going-on-a-diet-program came last. She was wearing a tee with Bart on it. Shoo cute.
You should see the way she plays, she looked so cute and round. HAHAHA you`re gonna kill me.
Melon.. YOU FELL!? hahah. I just HAD to mention it. I`m sorry but it was HILARIOUS ! :D seriously.
Why didn`t I video it??! Poor Mel.
Maricruz and Ianny were showing off their skills. BLABLA.. Not impressed. :O
We should do it more often.

Thats about it.
; i feel thinner
; now i can eat more
; I don`t wanna STUDY.
; about 1 and the half more months to SPM
; AHHHH... :S

till then,
toodles.
(:



No comments: