Sunday, September 14, 2008

Dinner

yeepeedoodle! :)
Some of you may have already seen Mel`s blog, but anyhoo I`ll just update.
I stole the pictures from her blog, so..yeahh..

Friday 12/09/2008

Trials are over! what a relief. *ahh.*
A dinner was planned @ Chilis. I certainly didn`t expect it to turn out that good.
Not bad guys, not bad at all!
I know we`ve not been talking much due to the fact that our trials were on.
We were all buried with our books , and even willing to skip break to study. *nerdnerd*
But at least we got to socialize that day, did some bonding.
funfun..
Unfortunately some didn`t make it, which was pretty sad , but don`t worry we still have so much time after SPM. *makingthingssoundbetter*
There`s no need for me to list out who went and who didn`t.
Just take a look for yourself.


while waiting,
btw ,matt`s outfit looks quite ahpek-ish.

Ignore my constipated expression.
first! take a look where`s Pong`s idiotic hand & his facial expression.
Obviously he`s tickling me, grr what a picture-spoiler. haha

future model. *pheewit*

haha. cutee.

the calafes behind.

I`ve no idea what was I saying.

Piglet.

he was really amazed by my
face warp pictures. :O

Pure candid.

I`m sure you`ve been practicing alot in
front of the mirror huh, drian.

love.

jokers. <3
I wasn't giving a toast BY THE WAY.

hottie.

Din din! *addmaths pro*

he hardly smiles in pictures, so
mich had to make him.

the monkey who enjoys bullying me.
grr.

The ladies.

mich the most casual one among us. :)

doing her thengg..

S.M.Y.M

I love.

Mich Oh Michelle.

That's about it. :)
I had loads of fun that day.
Love.


No comments: