Saturday, August 9, 2008

One Step At A Time

I know I am not suppose to be here blogging, but it`s my hands.
Their itchy :D
After lunchy lunch , Dice & I headed to the library. Mich came later on
*mich remember what tore? tsktsk*
I can`t upload the face warp pictures and I don`t know why?! ugh..
I can`t wait to show the world how ugly/funny/weird can face warp make a person.

A bug!
A fly/weirdlookingbug flew onto my nose then onto mich`s flabby boobs *haha* and then around dice.
So, we decided to trap the poor bug just for fun.

Candice : Do you want me to smash it??
su&mich : okaylar, anything anything. What are we gonna use?

dingding! The library`s book!
hahahahaha.. Candice got up, grabbed a book and slammed it onto the poor bug.
I feel bad for the poor lil thing, but for that moment somehow it was funny.

Daddy picked us up at about 5pm and we the fat ones decided to go to kiara to 'exercise', konon.
Candice claims that she has gained a few kg after cheer.
You should put on another 10kg, hun. :)
So, kiara it is.
I wanted to go up the mountain but NOO the 2 lazy bumms decided to just walk the park.
Tak semangat lar.
Afterall it turned out to be fun.
It was my first time walking the park, nothing special actually.
* guys, the bridge & and jakun act we did, remember??*

Don`t think that those lil monkeys are tiny and cute, once they fight you`ll run away.
We were pretty terrified by the monkeys, at one point we actually shouted. Jacuuns alert!
*coversface*
We had a reason lar, there were TOO many of em and they were moving here and there.
They were everywhere?! and the sound they make freaks me out.

I just realized that this is our first time hanging out together. As in the only 3 of us, not including the times in school, duh!
Funfunfun. Both of you can definitely entertain me lar.



we weren`t posing, I`m serious.

Ps: Dog,Pig I miss hanging out with you peeps :(:(

No comments: