Thursday, June 12, 2008

Snapsnap*

I got some pictures from Winnie and here they are.

Mind the Specs :O
Matt and Louis looks funnay.


We were playing some random game like ` Who can raise their hand up the longest`,`who can stick out their tongue the longest` ,` who can raise their eye brow up the longest` and so on.
So , for the ` who can raise their hand up the longest` Candice & i was the only ones standing.
& Louis just had to kacau.
Look at his fingers and you`ll know what was he about to do.


He stuffed the ruler into my armpit area.
I felt disgusted BECAUSE it was previously in Matt`s ARMPIT!
*yuck*

`who can stick out their tongue the longest`
Matt.. Mich.. Dog.


OMG bai. :O
A guy that never fails to disturb me , it`s like his daily routine or smth.

The Bff`s that sits right behind me & their hobby is to disturb others. Most of the time Mich & i are their targets.

Sii-doore-bee-li head ;)
Hi Ian !


Yesterday 11.06.08

*********

Today, I went to school to snap some pictures for my school`s magazine, Nostalgia
Winnie brought her COOL SLR *cheyh*
Winnie and Kirsten was ze photographer ! When we were done with our solo shots, it was ?
camwhore time ! No , the whole class wasn't there , only Monkey, Louie, Porkchop, Wai Kit, Kikie, Winnieburger and Ostrich ( me) Matt nicknamed me that because he thinks that i talk too much. :/

I enjoyed the `camwhore time` ! Many funny and weird pictures , and there`s even some pictures of us running, LOL. It was kikie`s idea.
We each took turns to act like a `ahpek`. HAHAHAH! I personally liked Pong`s and Mich`s one.
they totally made it.
They called mine *grandma* :( stoopid!
happytimesss..
Marcus and Louis are such big bullies ! Mich & I got abused by em. Marcus pushed Mich out of the picture , and i got elbowed by Louis. GRR.
We took some family portrait shots too , everyone with their own serious faces. HAHA.

After school


After the shoot





Will upload some of the pictures that were taken today.
love.


No comments: