Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Leave Out All The Rest.

hello good friend :)
I know I`ve been M.I.A lately , wasn't in the mood to blog.
Actually I`ve got nothing to say. :/
School`s school , Michelle called herself a `cheapig` LOL *random*

OH OH ! Aaron Seth Chan!


HAPPY B`DAY!

somehow i like this picture the best among the rest :)

I`m sorry for not remembering even when you called ! ahh!
I sent a text to wish you because you DIDN`T answer your phone.
Bet cha don`t remember my bday. hmm ?
I`m sure you`re having fun now.

I`m currently addicted to Cross My Heart - The Rocket Summer.
Thanks for the song, b`day boy, you know my taste. ;)

Taa
(:


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a really nice photo. Did you take it? It looks like one of the alleys in Subang SS15.

Su Ann said...

yeaaah it`s nicee.
I didn`t take it. :)
his friends took it for him i guess?