Monday, March 31, 2008

Pot Luck In 5 Cengal (;

I was caught by Mr Siva for talking? I`m sorry I have a mouth, cher. I had to stand in front, during assembly. ***** Embarrassing.
I thought my friends wouldn't realize that i was caught, but at the end of the day I was teased.
:(

Today we had this pot-luck-in-5-cengal kinda thing going on.
Winnie and Parv suggested last week. It wasn't a bad idea actually. not bad not bad.
I was stuffed this morning, and I can`t believe I still manage to gulp down a curry puff during recess. FAT. yikes? ;)
Candy and I brought nuggets, smart choice . YUMMY! anyways, Winnie made some cookies. I LOIKE! Parv made some sandwiches , honestly parv, it tasted a lil weird. SORRY! :(
Matt and Ian brought pasta, wait actually Ian made and brought it here and Matt was responsible to pay for the ingredients ONLY . Not even helping btw Matt :D
Wai Kit brought his mom`s jelly! NICE NICE!
Cheryl brought some nice sandwiches , tuna and cheese and egg i think? forgotten.
Kah Wai brought some biscuit, some chocolate biscuits. I didn`t try tho. ooops.
And not to forget the FREELOADERS.

We were lucky we had some free periods before recess , physics is counted as a free period for us. We barely even pay attention.
The teacher didn`t even bother, she just closed one eye and continued with her work.
There was this teacher who passed by our class about 3 times , whenever she looks in we`ll start our `happybday` plan. Its lame but at least it worked. HHAHA! funnay!
Overall today was great! the food and all the laughter.

xxo ;)

No comments: