Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Curve ; Cheer competition :)

So basically I went to curve to watch the cheer competition.
The main reason I went was just to watch Minimitez and CHARM.
Guess what?
I MISSED CHARM AGAIN! 2 years straight ! DAYMMM.
I`m so staying for the whole show next year! ;( ;(

Michy came and we went together : D






Here are the pictures.
I`ve to steal it from others.
sorrylar no camera. My bro brought it to aussie );

Adam!


Showing off his new phone *pfft*

The brothers.

Syahadat !! CUTE ! i love him


the big brother, Najat! love him too!
ain't a nice picture but whatever.





Dinner

she felt disgusted? hahaha! candid shots.
don`t kill me ;p
mich took it.

she`s the one who took all the candids

i like the phoneeeeee!! NAZ give it to me!

garlic bread.

lol half naz?


bye !



No comments: